Part of my studies at the City University of New York includes an Optional Professional Training (OPT) which I decided to do with EyeonRESPONSE, a digital marketing company located in Dumbo, Brooklyn. My work at EoR consisted of:
- Redesigning their branding and website.
- Designing and coding online marketing campaigns: popup windows, banner adds and email blasts.
- Pushing these campaigns live and monitoring registrations, data pass and statistics.
- Working on e-commerce websites built upon WordPress and Big Commerce.
- Work in collaboration with an oversea based backend developer sharing our work on Git.
Visit EoR‘s website.